It’s not too late to change your mind

If you have already filed an objection but have thought better of it, it’s not too late to change that. You will need to file a notarized reversal and submit that to the National Park Service and a copy to the state. It’s easy…

  1. Fill out this form
  2. Send an email to or call 503-928-8509 to arrange a notary.
  3. We’ll come to you and then submit it to the NPS and the state on your behalf

Questions about rescinding your objection?  Just email us at: